Metal roofing is growing in popularity for both homes and commercial properties in the Denver, Colorado area because it provides several benefits over other types of roofing systems. Here at A-Denver Roofing, we provide the answers to questions you might be pondering about whether metal roofing is the best option or your situation. Here are some advantages of metal roofing to consider.
- Durability. Metal roofing stands up to severe weather, including the sometimes-hard conditions we experience in Colorado. Since it won’t spark or ignite, your property will be safer should lighting strike or a wildfire send embers onto your roof.
- Longevity. Traditional roofing materials are normally effective for up to 20 years, but metal roofing could last you more than 40 years and even longer depending on the quality of the material and the workmanship installing it.
- Energy Efficiency. Metal reflects solar heat, so you can enjoy reduced cooling costs.
- Cost Effectiveness. While metal roofing costs more initially, the longer life, energy savings, and reduced maintenance actually make it a cost-effective option in the long run.
- Added Value. Because of the benefits that metal roofing affords, your property will be worth more when it comes time to sell.
Many of the disadvantages that past metal roofing products had, such as noisiness, have been resolved with newer products on the market. We will be sure to go over any specific challenges as they relate to your property when we meet with you to discuss your project. We always make sure you have all the answers you need to make an informed decision. Call today to learn more.