Rubber roofing offers a number of benefits that make it ideal for your business.
Here at A-Denver Roofing, we specialize in providing the highest-quality roofing materials and installation services for both residential and commercial properties. When it comes to commercial roofing, the most popular option is what’s called ethylene propylene diene terpolymer (EPDM), more commonly referred to as rubber roofing. This material is ideal for any flat-roof system, and offers a number of key benefits, including:
- Minimal maintenance – The only maintenance that rubber roofing needs is a fresh coat of acrylic paint every 10 to 12 years.
- Reduced repair costs – Rubber roofing is also easy to repair, requiring only liquid rubber or specialized tape to patch any cracks.
- Fire protection – This option is also highly fire-resistant—it won’t ignite even from a lightning strike and will slow any flames that may spread from elsewhere on the structure.
- Improved energy efficiency – Rubber roofing reflects heat from the sun to reduce your building’s overall heat gain, and also offers an additional layer of insulation to keep the interior at your desired temperature.
- Durability – EPDM can withstand high winds and severe weather, including hailstones up to three inches across.
- Longevity – Where other options are only projected to last twenty years, rubber roofing can last fifty years or more.
At A-Denver Roofing, we are proud to serve the Boulder, Colorado community, and we want to give you the best roof for your property. If you are interested in rubber roofing for your business, just reach out to our team at A-Denver Roofing to learn more about how it can benefit you.