Find out if rubber roofing is the best option for your property.
Rubber roofing is the simple term given to what the roofing industry refers to as EPDM (ethylene propylene diene terpolymer). This type of roof is generally thought of when considering commercial properties, but it can also be a viable option for residential ones that have a flat roof system. Here at A-Denver Roofing, we recommend rubber roofing for its many benefits that could make it ideal for your property. Key advantages of rubber roofing include:
- Minimized maintenance issues – Just repaint with acrylic paint every 10 to 12 years.
- Reduced repair incidences and costs – Repairing rubber roofing is simple with just a tube of liquid rubber or a specially designed tape.
- Fire resistance – It won’t ignite even from lighting and will actually slow a fire.
- Energy efficiency – Rubber roofing reflects the sun’s heat and insulates to reduce energy costs.
- Variety of thicknesses (45mm to 90mm) to match the situation – No need to go with a thicker product than your project requires, thereby saving money.
- Green choice – It takes less energy to produce than most other options and can be recycled at the end of its life.
- Long-lasting – Rubber roofing can last 50 years or more.
- Durable – It withstands high winds and other severe weather, even hail up to 3” in diameter.
- Affordable – The cost of rubber roofing is lower than other options.
If you would like to know more about rubber roofing for your property in the Denver, Colorado area, give us a call. We will be happy to go over what you can expect from this type of roofing system and whether it is a viable solution for your roofing needs.